Born on March 30, 1991, NF (Nathan John Feuerstein) is an American rapper, singer and songwriter who is most known for his song “Let You Down” from album Perception which went triple platinum and brought him worldwide fame. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He started his career by going to “Fine Arts Festival” with Connection Church in Canton, Michigan.
NF Rapper Ethnicity/Religion
Born Nathan John Feuerstein, he was born in Gladwin, Michigan, after his parents divorced, he was raised by his mother until his father had to take him away when her boyfriend abused him.
NF Rapper Affair/Dating/Girlfriend
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Nathan John Feuerstein
- Nicknames: NF
- Birthday: March 30, 1991
- Age: 27 years old
- Birthplace: Gladwin, Michigan, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Gladwin High School
- Profession: Rapper, Singer, Songwriter
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse/Wife: Bridgette Doremus (September 2018)
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 6 feet 0 inch
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Though he is a Christian, he does not consider himself as a Christian rapper.
- His single “Let You Down”, from the album Perception, brought him worldwide fame, charting internationally and going triple platinum.
- He started his career by going to “Fine Arts Festival” with Connection Church in Canton, Michigan.
Not Available. Visit our site for more updates.