Born on September 6, 1959, Naveen Jain is a businessperson, entrepreneur, and founder and former CEO of InfoSpace. He is also a co-founder of Moon Express where he is the Executive Chairman. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended IIT Roorkee.
Naveen Jain Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Naveen was born and raised in India. He was born in a Jain family and grew up in New Delhi.
Naveen Jain Affair/Married/Wife
Although he is married and have three children, we do not have information on his wife’s name. However, we do know that he resides in Seattle. For more information, visit his twitter.
The FUTURE belongs to dreamers and entrepreneurs who have the courage to say, "I can solve this global challenge. I can make a difference!" And then, go out and DO it.#TuesdayThoughts pic.twitter.com/BwkcOhaUlf
— Naveen Jain (@Naveen_Jain_CEO) April 2, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Naveen K. Jain
- Nicknames: Naveen Jain
- Birthday: September 6, 1959
- Age: 59 years old (as of April 2019)
- Birthplace: India
- Current Residence: Seattle, United States
- Education: IIT Roorkee, XLRI-Xavier School of Management
- Profession: business executive, entrepreneur, founder and former CEO of InfoSpace
- Nationality: Indian (he lives with his family in Seattle, US-hence we don’t have information whether he has American citizenship or not)
- Ethnicity/Race: He comes from a Jain family in India
- Religion: Jain
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Spouse/Wife: he is married (wife’s name not known at the moment)
- Children: 3
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
Who is Jay Shetty? Learn more about him here.
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He was born to a Jain family and grew up in New Delhi.
- He has an engineering degree from Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee.
- His first job out of college was a Burroughs in New Jersey. He later joined Microsoft.
- He is the founder of InfoSpace.
- At the highest point of the InfoSpace, his net worth was $8 billion USD.
Clearly, we are not programmed at birth to behave a certain way based on our gender. Instead, we are trained throughout our lives to conform to our gender norms.