Born on February 8, 1994, Molly Burke is a Canadian activist and motivational speaker who is an advocate for the blind and has spoken at the We Day Events. She is a recipient of Oakville YMCA Peace Award and is the co-host of the weekly television show called AMI This Week.
She is also a YouTube personality and has more than 1.7 million subscribers. Read the article below for more information.
Molly Burke Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Molly Burke was born and raised in Canada. She was born to Peter Burke and Niamh Burke. She has an older brother named Brady.
Molly was diagnosed with Retinitis Pigmentosa at the age of four and when she was five, she started public speaking as an ambassador for the foundation fighting blindness Canada.
Molly Burke Affair/Married/Dating
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Molly Burke
- Nicknames: Molly
- Birthday: February 8, 1994
- Age: 25 years old (as of March 2019)
- Birthplace: Canada
- Education: St. Joseph’s College School
- Profession: Activist, motivational speaker
- Nationality: Canadian
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Spouse/Dating: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is an activist and motivational speaker who is an advocate for the blind.
- She was honored with the Oakville YMCA Peace Award.
- She was diagnosed with Retinitis pigmentosa at the age of 4.
- She went through depression due to getting bullied in school.
- She ran the Paralympics Torch for the Winter Games.
- She co-hosts AMI This Week, a weekly TV show.
- Visit our site for more information