Born on April 29, 1954, Mo Brooks is an American politician who is currently serving as the US Representative for Alabama’s 5th congressional district. As a member of the Republican, he is ranked as the 75th most conservative member of the US House of representatives. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Duke University and University of Alabama.
Mo Brooks Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Charles, South Carolina, he was born to Betty J. Brooks and Morris Jackson Brooks.
Mo Brooks Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Martha Jenkins. They met at Duke University and were married in 1976. They have four children. For more information, visit his twitter.
Congrats to the folks of Missile Defense Agency headquartered at Huntsville’s Redstone Arsenal on the successful test of missile interceptors. Thanks for making America safer! @TeamRedstone https://t.co/hNq9WBbmm9
— Mo Brooks (@RepMoBrooks) March 26, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Morris Jackson Brooks Jr.
- Nicknames: Mo Brooks
- Birthday: April 29, 1954
- Age: 64 years old (as of march 2019)
- Birthplace: Charleston, South Carolina, US
- Current Residence: Alabama, US
- Education: Duke University, University of Alabama
- Profession: Politician
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Spouse/Wife: Martha Jenkins (m. 1976)
- Children: 4
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is serving as the US Representative for Alabama’s 5th congressional district.
- In March 2018, he was rated as House’s most partisan member.
- He started his legal career with the Tuscaloosa district attorney’s office.
- He is opposed to Obamacare.
- He is against immigration.
- He is against marijuana legalization.
- He is also against abortion.
Not Available at the moment. For more information, visit our site.