Born on July 1, 1971, Missy Elliott is an American rapper, singer, philanthropist and songwriter who started her career with all-female group Sista and became a member of the Swing Mob. Launching her career in 1997, her debut album debuted at number on Billboard 200.
She has won five Grammy Awards and is the best selling female rapper in Nielsen Music history. In 2019, she became the first female rapper inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Berklee College of Music.
Missy Elliott Ethnicity/Religion
She was born in Portsmouth, Virginia and is the only child of Patricia Elliott and Ronnie.
Missy Elliott Affair/Married/Husband
As of now, her relationship status is not available. For more information, visit her Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Melissa Arnette Elliott
- Nicknames: Missy Elliott
- Birthday: July 1, 1971
- Age: 48 years old (as of August 2019)
- Birthplace: Portsmouth, Virginia, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Berklee College of Music
- Profession: Rapper, Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer, Philanthropist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Christianity
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Spouse/Dating: Not Available at the moment
- Children: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 2 inches (157 cm)
- Weight: 55 kg (approx)
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She started her career with all-female R&B group Sista.
- Her debut album Supa Dupa Fly debuted at number three on the Billboard 200.
- She has received five Grammy Awards.
- She became the first female rapper inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame in 2019.
- She is the only child of her parents.
- At the age of 4, she decided to become a performer when she sang and performed in front of her family.
- She has a dog named Fendi Dior.
- When she was 8 years old, she was molested by her cousin.
Not Available at the moment. Visit our site for more updates.