Born on July 5, 1960, Mira Ricardel is an American official in US President Donald Trump’s administration who previously served as an advisor to Republicans. She became Deputy National Security Advisor to Trump in May 2018. However, she has recently become a center of attraction when she First Lady Melania Trump called for her firing. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Georgetown University and Tuffs University.
Mira Ricardel Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Born on July 5, 1960, she is of Croatian descent. Her father came to United States in 1956 from Bosnia and Herzegovina and left Yugoslavia in 1954.
Mira Ricardel Affair/Married/Husband
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Mira Radielovic Ricardel (previously Mira Baratta)
- Nicknames: Mira Ricardel
- Birthday: July 5, 1960
- Age: 58 years old
- Birthplace: Not Available
- Grew up: Pasadena California
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Georgetown University, Tuffs University
- Profession: official in President Donald Trump administration
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Croatian descent
- Religion: Catholic
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Spouse/Wife: Robert Baratta (divorced), Tuffs University
- Children: Not Available at the moment
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- In 2005, she was awarded the Department of Defense Medal for Distinguished Public Service.
- She became Deputy National Security Advisor to Donald Trump in May, 2018.
- She is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.
- She is of Croatian descent.
- She has politically characterized herself as a “Reagan Republican”.
- She became a center of attraction when on November 13, 2018, First lady Melania Trump called for her firing.