Born on February 5, 1969, Michael Sheen is a Welsh actor who is best known for his stage performance in Romeo and Juliet (1992), Don’t Fool With Love (1993), Peer Gynt (1994), The Seagull (1995), The Homecoming (1997), and Henry V (1997). He is known for his screen acting his roles in trilogy Tony Blair, The Deal (2003), The Queen (2006), The Damned United (2009).
He is also known for his roles in The Twilight Saga: New Moon, Masters of Sex and as Aziraphale in Good Omens (2019). For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: he attended Royal Academy of Dramatic Art and Neath Port Talbot College.
Michael Sheen Ethnicity/Religion/Nationailty
Michael was born in Newport, Wales to Irene and Meyrick. He has a younger sister named Joanne.
Michael Sheen Affair/Married/Wife/Girlfriend
He was in relationship with English actress Kate Beckinsale from 1995 to 2003 and had a daughter named Lily. He was then in relationship with actress Sarah Silverman from2014 to 2017. He is now in relationship with Aisling Bea (2018-present). For more information, visit his twitter.
— michael sheen (@michaelsheen) June 1, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Michael Christopher Sheen
- Nicknames: Michael Sheen
- Birthday: February 5, 1969
- Age: 50 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: Newport, Monmouthsire, Wales
- Current Residence: Los Angeles, California, US and London, England
- Education: Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, Neath Port Talbot College
- Profession: Actor
- Nationality: Welsh
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Agnosticism
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Spouse/Dating: Kate Beckinsale (1995–2003), Sarah Silverman (2014–2017), Aisling Bea (2018-present)
- Children: 1
- Net Worth: Not Available.
- Height: 5 feet 10 inches (178 cm)
- Weight: 70-75 kg (approx)
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He has a daughter with his former relationship with Kate Beckinsale.
- He has portrayed British Prime Minister Tony Blair three times.
- Two of his paternal great-great-great-grandparents, Edward Sheehan and Catherine Hickey, were Irish. The surname “Sheehan” was later changed to “Sheen”.
- He has said that his favorite film of all time is A Matter of Life and Death (1946).
- He has played both a vampire elder and werewolf elder in separate movie series
- He appears as Aziraphale in Good Omens (2019).
It’s interesting that in searching for monsters to play you often end up playing leaders.
There’s a great deal to be said about talent and inspiration but hard work is the most important in terms of being able to do anything well.