Born on May 14, 1952, Sir Michael Fallon is a British political of the Conservative Party who is serving as Member of Parliament for Sevenoaks since 1997. He served as the Secretary of State for Defense and a member of the National Security Council from 2014-2017. He resigned from his position after in late October 2017 it was reported that Fallon had repeatedly and inappropriately touched journalist Julia Hartley-Brewer’s knee during a dinner in 2002. Learn more about Michael in the article below.
Before Fame: Before fame, he attended University of St. Andrews.
Michael Fallon Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Perth, Scotland, he is the son of Martin Fallon, a surgeon.
Michael Fallon Married/Wife/Accusation
Fallon has been married to Wendy Elisabeth Payne, a HR professional, since 1986; the couple have two sons. The family lives in Sundridge, Kent. For more information, contact him on twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Michael Cathel Fallon
- Nicknames: Michael Fallon
- Birthday: May 14, 1952
- Age: 65 years old
- Birthplace: Perth, Scotland
- Current Residence: United Kingdom
- Education: University of St. Andrews
- Profession: Politician
- Political Party: Conservative
- Nationality: Scottish
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Spouse/Wife: Wendy Payne
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He was selected as the Conservative parliamentary candidate for Darlington in July 1982, and fought the Darlington by-election on 24 March 1983.
- As a student, Fallon was active in the European Movement and the “Yes” youth campaign in the 1975 referendum.
- After university he joined the Conservative Research Department, working first for Lord Carrington in the House of Lords until 1977.
- He was banned from driving for 18 months in 1983 after admitting a drink-driving offence during the general election campaign.
- Fallon was made a Knight Commander of the Order of the Bath (KCB) as part of the Resignation Honours of the outgoing Prime Minister David Cameron.
A training team of some 20 troops from the 4th Infantry Brigade is now moving to Tunisia to help to counter illegal cross-border movement from Libya in support of the Tunisian authorities.
I … am extremely concerned about the proliferation of Daesh (IS) along the Libyan coastline, which is why we have been urgently assisting the formation of a new Libyan government.