Born on November 28, 1964, Michael Bennet is an American businessman, lawyer, and politician who is serving as the senior United States Senator from Colorado. As a member of the Democrat, he has held the position since 2009. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Wesleyan University and Yale University.
Michael Bennet Ethnicity/Religion
Born in New Delhi, he was born to Douglas J. Bennet and Susanne Christine. Her mother comes from Jewish heritage and his father comes from Christian heritage. He has a brother named James Bennet.
Michael Bennet Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Susan Diane Daggett (October 26, 1997). They have three children together. For more information, visit his twitter.
— Michael Bennet (@SenatorBennet) January 25, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Michael Farrand Bennet
- Nicknames: Michael Bennet
- Birthday: November 28, 1964
- Age: 54 years old (as of Jan 2019)
- Birthplace: New Delhi, India
- Current Residence: Colorado, US
- Education: Wesleyan University, Yale University
- Profession: Politician, Businessman, Lawyer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available (raised in both Jewish and Christian heritage)
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/Wife: Susan Daggett (m. 1997)
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: $16 million USD (approx)
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He was born in New Delhi, India.
- He was held back in second grade because of his struggle with dyslexia.
- He is a Democrat.
- He is the son of Douglas J. Bennet, a former State Department official and president of Wesleyan University.
- His mother immigrated to the US with her family: her parents were Polish Jews and survived imprisonment in the Warsaw Ghetto.
- For more updates, visit our site.
As we all become increasingly reliant on social networking websites and new technologies to stay connected, it’s important to remain cognizant of how private personal information and data is handled.