Born on February 16, 1971, Michael Avenatti is an American attorney and entrepreneur who gained worldwide attention when he sued President Donald Trump o behalf of porn actress Stormy Daniels in an attempt to void a non-disclosure agreement she signed. Michael is also a professional race car driver. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended University of Pennsylvania and George Washington University.
Michael Avenatti Ethnicity/Religion
Michael Avenatti was born in Sacramento, California to a manager of Anheuser-Busch. He moved with his family to Chesterfield, Missouri in 1982.
Michael Avenatti Affair/Married/Wife
He was married to Lisa Avenatti in 2011. They have one son. Lisa filed for divorce in December 2017. For more information, visit his twitter.
— Michael Avenatti (@MichaelAvenatti) November 15, 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Michael John Avenatti
- Nicknames: Michael Avenatti
- Birthday: February 16, 1971
- Age: 447 years old
- Birthplace: Sacramento, California, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: University of Pennsylvania (BA) George Washington University (JD)
- Profession: Attorney, entrepreneur
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Spouse/Wife: Lisa Storie (m. 2011 – div. 2017)
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: $10 million USD
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He rose to fame for being the attorney who sued President Donald Trump on behalf of porn actress Stormy Daniels.
- In 2018, he considered running for president in 2020 and released a list of policy positions on issues ranging from immigration to healthcare.
- In November 2018, he was arrested on suspicion of felony domestic violence.
- To learn about Stormy Daniels, visit our site.