Born on November 18, 1976, Megyn Marie Kelly is an American journalist on NBC. She was a former journalist on the Fox News Channel and a political commentator. She currently hosts The Kelly File weekday evenings from the network’s Manhattann headquarters.
Before Fame: Graduated from Syracuse University and receive a J. D. from Albany Law school.
Career / Awards:
Kelly is the host of The Kelly File on weekend evenings. She previously hosted America Live and co-hosted America’s Newsroom before that.
Who is Megyn Kelly’s family?
Born in Syracuse, New York, Kelly was born to Edward Kelly who taught education at the State University of New York at Albany, and Linda. She is of Italian and Irish descent.
Who is Megyn Kelly’s Husband? Is she married? Is she single?
Kelly married Daniel Kendall, a doctor, in 2001. The couple divorced after 5 years in 2006. In 2008, Kelly then married Douglas Brunt. Douglas Brunt, who was the President and CEO of Authentium when they married, is now a fill-time writer and novelist. The 46 year old Kelly has a height of 5 ft 6 inches. For more information, contact Megyn Kelly on her Twitter and Instagram
View this post on Instagram
“There were a few themes that came out of 2016, and one of them is, as women, we have a long way to go, a long way to go.” Megyn Kelly has spent the better part of the last year living in the main gladiator pit of 2016: She became a target for @realdonaldtrump and emerged as a pivotal figure in the forced resignation of the @foxnews chairman Roger Ailes, whom she accused of sexual harassment. She also wrote a book, “Settle for More,” in which she describes as @realdonaldtrump’s attempts to harass and intimidate her. But some of these new details have raised questions about why she didn’t step forward sooner. Now, Megyn is preparing for the next phase. She sees her story as a cautionary tale for journalists who will cover a #Trump @whitehouse. “The relentless campaign that Trump unleashed on me and Fox News to try to get coverage the way he liked it was unprecedented and potentially very dangerous,” she told @nytimes. And yet, she said, “I’m going to be open-minded to Trump turning over a new leaf and perhaps being more like a president.” @jessedittmar photographed #MegynKelly yesterday in New York.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Megyn Marie Kelly
- Nicknames: Megyn
- Birthday: November 18, 1970
- Age: 46 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Syracuse, New York
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Syracuse University, Albany Law School
- Profession: Television host and political commentator
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Spouse: Douglas Brunt
- Divorce: Daniel Kendall
- Children: Yates, Yardley, Thatcher
- Net Worth: $15 million dollars
- Earnings: N/A
- Height: 5 feet 6 inch
- Weight: 57 kg (126 lbs)
- Feet Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Shoe Size: N/A
- Chest Size: 35 inches
- Biceps: N/A
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 35B
- Body Type: Slim
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
10 Trivia/ Facts about Megyn Kelly that you probably didn’t know
- Megyn is a member of Delta Delta Delta Sorority.
- She has a older brother, Pete Kelly, who lives in Atlanta.
- Kelly has two dogs: Bailey and Boshsha.
- It is said that she has crush on actor John Travolta.
- Her mother is a chief of nursing at the Albany V.A.
- In 1995, Kelly received a J. D. fron Albany Law School and served as the editor of the Albany Law Review.
- She confesses that she loves the movie Titanic.
- She was an aerobics instructor for ten years.
- Her first husband was a doctor.
- She has Italian, Irish, German, and Austrian ancestry.
It’s standing shoulder to shoulder with my sisters on the truth of who we are, which is a force to be reckoned with. My own personal philosophy means showing rather than telling. And, as Steve Martin put it, being so good that they can’t ignore us.