Born on October 2, 1978, Matt Hancock is a British politician who is currently serving as a Member of Parliament for West Suffolk since 2010 and Secretary of State for Health and Social Care since 2018. As a member of the Conservative Party, he worked as an economist for Bank of England. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Exeter College (Oxford), Christ’s College (Cambridge).
Matt Hancock Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Matt was born in Chester, England. His family owns a computer software company. He attended Exeter College, Oxford and Christ’s College, Cambridge.
Matt Hancock Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Martha, who is an Osteopath. They have a daughter and two sons together. For more information, visit his twitter.
Vaccination saves lives – and dropping vaccine rates must be reversed. It’s mission critical that we champion science & objective fact to lead the push-back against fake news and this worrying trendhttps://t.co/oVOkpedaD9
— Matt Hancock (@MattHancock) March 28, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Matthew John David Hancock
- Nicknames: Matthew Hancock
- Birthday: October 2, 1978
- Age: 40 years old (as of march 2019)
- Birthplace: Chester England
- Current Residence: England
- Education: Exeter College (Oxford), Christ’s College (Cambridge)
- Profession: Politician
- Political Party: Conservative
- Nationality: English
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse/Wife: Martha
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: Not Available
Who is Dominic Raab? Learn more about him here.
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a member of the Conservative Party.
- He is currently serving as MP for West Suffolk since 2010 and Secretary of State for Health and Social Care since 2018.
- Before entering politics, he worked as an economist for the Bank of England.
- He reports that he has dyslexia.
Not Available at the moment. Visit our site for updates.