Born on December 15, 1987, Matt D’Avella is an American director and filmmaker who is best known for the documentary Minimalism which was released in 2014. To learn more about him, read the article below.
Before Fame: He graduated from college back in 2010.
Matt D’Avella Ethnicity/Religion
He is a director filmmaker born and raised in United States. His parents’ information is not known at the moment.
Matt D’Avella Affair/Dating/Girlfriend
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Matt D’Avella
- Nicknames: Matt
- Birthday: December 15, 1987
- Age: 31 years old (as of May 2019)
- Birthplace: United States
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Although we know he has attended college, we do not have the name
- Profession: director, filmmaker
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/Girlfriend: Natalie Pidding
- Children: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a director and filmmaker.
- He is best known for the documentary Minimalism.
- He graduated from his college in 2010.
- The documentary Minimalism was released in 2014 and was trending on Netflix. It was featured in Top 10 documentaries on iTunes.
- He has hosted a podcast named The Ground Up Show.
Not Available. Visit our site for more updates.