Born on January 9, 1967, Matt Bevin is an American businessman and politician serving as the 62nd Governor of Kentucky since 2015. He is the third Republican elected Governor of Kentucky since World War II. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Washington and Lee University and Central Michigan University.
Matt Bevin Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Denver, Colorado, he is the second son of six children born to Avery and Louise Bevin.
Matt Bevin Affair/Wife/Married
He is married to Glenna. They married in 1996 and had six children. In 2003, their oldest child was killed in a car accident.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Matthew Griswold Bevin
- Nicknames: Matt
- Birthday: January 9, 1967
- Age: 51 years old
- Birthplace: Denver, Colorado, US
- Current Residence: Kentucky
- Education: Washington and Lee University, Central Michigan University
- Profession: Politician
- Political Party: Republican
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Spouse/Wife: Glenna Bevin (1996-present)
- Children: 10
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is the third Republican elected Governor of Kentucky since World War II, after Ernie Fletcher (2003–2007) and Louie B. Nunn (1967–1971).
- He served four years of active duty in the U.S. Army, attaining the rank of captain.
- In 2011, he assumed the presidency of Bevin Brothers Manufacturing Company, the last remaining American manufacturer of bells.
There are quite enough sheep already – be a shepherd: be somebody who’s bold and who leads.