Born on December 9, 1954, Mary Fallin is an American politician who is the 27th and current Governor of Oklahoma. As a member of the Republican Party, she was elected governor in 2010 and was re-elected in 2014. Beginning her career in Politics, she was elected to the Oklahoma House of Representatives in 1990. In 1994, Fallin was elected to serve as the 14th Lieutenant Governor of Oklahoma. To learn more, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Oklahoma Baptist University and Oklahoma State University.
Mary Falliin Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born on Warrensburg, Missouri, she is the daughter of Mary Jo and Joseph Newton Copeland. Although her parents were Democrats, she is Republican. She was also a Democrat until 21.
Mary Fallin Affair/Married/Husband
Fallin married her first husband, Joseph Fallin, a dentist, in November 1984. She filed for divorce in December 1998. In November 2009, she married Wade Christensen, an Oklahoma City lawyer. They have a total of six children in their blended family. For more information, visit her twitter.
I had a great conversation with principals from the Tecumseh School District today and enjoyed listening to their ideas and feedback. pic.twitter.com/qSKsqZxWgW
— Governor Mary Fallin (@GovMaryFallin) April 10, 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Mary Fallin
- Nicknames: Mary
- Birthday: December 9, 1954
- Age: 63 years old
- Birthplace: Warrensburg, Missouri, US
- Current Residence: Oklahoma
- Education: Oklahoma Baptist University, Oklahoma State University
- Profession: Politician
- Political Party: Republican (1975-present), Democratic (before 1975)
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/Wife: Joseph Fallin (1984-1988), Wade Christensen (m. 2009)
- Children: 6
- Net Worth: $3.5 million USD (approx)
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is the 27th and current Governor of Oklahoma.
- Her real name is Mary Copeland.
- She was a Democrat until 21.
- Fallin was a supporter of a controversial Ten Commandments monument that had been erected on the Oklahoma State Capitol grounds in 2012.
- Fallin was criticized for bias after ordering state-owned National Guard facilities to deny spousal benefits (including the provision of identification cards that would allow them to access such benefits) to all same-sex couples.
- She is part of a group of Republican governors who have said that they will refuse to comply with Environmental Protection Agency regulations to reduce carbon emissions and combat climate change.
Increasing education options will give students greater opportunities to succeed in the classroom and allow students to graduate with skill sets necessary to go to college or into a career.