Born on March 17, 1983, Martin Shkreli is an American businessman and former hedge fund manager. He rose to fame when he was widely criticized when Turing obtained the manufacturing license for the antiparasitic drug Daraprim and raised its price by 56 in September 2015.
Before Fame: Before fame he graduated from Baruch College.
Martin Shkreli Arrested:
In December 2015, Shkreli was arrested by the FBI after being indicted on federal charges of securities fraud.
Martin Shkreli Family/Ethnicity
Born in Brooklyn, New York, Shkreli is the son of Albanian and Croatian immigrants who worked as janitors. He has two sisters.
Martin Shkreli Wife/Relationship
Not Available at the moment. For more information, contact him on twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Martin Shkreli
- Nicknames: Martin
- Birthday: March 17, 1983
- Age: 34 years old
- Birthplace: Brooklyn, New York
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Baruch College
- Profession: Businessman, Former hedge fund manager
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Not Available
- Religion: Catholic
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: $50 million USD
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches (1.7 m)
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Biceps: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He was born to Albanian and Croatian immigrants.
- He grew up with two sisters and a brother.
- He attended Hunter College High School and started interning for Cramer Berkowitz & Co. when he was 17.
- Bloomberg described him as both embodying the American dream and sullying it.
- He was arrested in late 2015 on charges of securities fraud.