Born on June 6, 1952, Marsha Blackburn is an American politician and businesswoman who has served as the US Representative for Tennessee’s 7th congressional district, elected in 2002. She is the Republican Deputy Whip and Chair of the Subcommittee on Communications and the Internet. In October 2017 Blackburn announced her campaign for the United States Senate seat being vacated by Senator Bob Corker in 2018. Currently, she is 10 points behind Phil Bredesen. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Mississippi State University.
Marsha Blackburn Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Laurel, Mississippi, she attended Mississippi State University and earned B.S in home economics in 1973.
Marsha Blackburn Affair/Husband
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Marsha Blackburn (Wedgeworth)
- Nicknames: Marsha
- Birthday: June 6, 1952
- Age: 65 years old
- Birthplace: Laurel, Mississippi, US
- Current Residence: Tennessee
- Education: Mississippi State University
- Profession: Politician, businesswoman
- Political Party: Republican
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Presbyterian
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Spouse/Wife: Chuck Blackburn
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: $500,000 (estimated)
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- In October 2017 Blackburn announced her campaign for the United States Senate seat being vacated by Senator Bob Corker in 2018.
- Blackburn first ran for Congress in Tennessee’s 6th congressional district in 1992, losing to incumbent Democrat Bart Gordon.
We all learned in kindergarten that the beginning is a very good place to start. As we have this debate on illegal immigration and illegal entry into this country, let’s begin at the very beginning by sealing the borders to this great Nation.