Born on October 9, 1984, Marie Kondo is a Japanese organizing consultant and author who has writer books on organizing. Her book The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up (2011) has been published in more than 30 countries and was a best-seller in Japan and in Europe. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Tokyo Woman’s Christian University.
Marie Kondo Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Born in Tokyo, Japan, she is a Japanese author and organizing consultant.
Marie Kondo Affair/Married/Husband
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Marie Kondo
- Nicknames: Marie
- Birthday: October 9, 1984
- Age: 34 years old (as of Jan 2019)
- Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
- Current Residence: Los Angeles, California, US
- Education: Tokyo Woman’s Christian University
- Profession: consultant, Author
- Nationality: Japanese
- Ethnicity/Race: Asian
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse/Wife: Takumi Kawahara
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: Multi-millionaire
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is Japanese organizing consultant and author.
- In 2015, she was listed as one of Time’s “100 most influential people” in 2015.
- She says the she has been interested in organizing since childhood.
- He method of organizing is known as KonMari method.
Keep only those things that speak to your heart. Then take the plunge and discard all the rest. By doing this, you can reset your life and embark on a new lifestyle.