Maria Ressa is a Filipino journalist, businesswoman, author and expert on global terrorism who is mainly known as the CEO of the Rappler online news website. Her news has recently resurfaced on social media when in November 2018, she was formally indicted by the Philippines on tax evasion charges. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Princeton University and University of the Philippines Diliman.
Maria Ressa Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
She was born in Philippines. She attended Princeton studying molecular biology and theater. She completed her Masters in journalism at the University of the Philippines Diliman.
Maria Ressa Affair/Married
Her relationship status is not available at the moment. For more information, visit her twitter.
— ICFJ (@ICFJ) November 29, 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Maria Ressa
- Nicknames: Maria
- Birthday: Not Available
- Age: Not Available
- Birthplace: Philippines
- Current Residence: Philippines
- Education: Princeton University, University of the Philippines Diliman
- Profession: Journalist
- Nationality: Filipino
- Ethnicity/Race: Asian
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Not Available
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She nearly spent two decades as a lead investigative reporter in Southeast Asia for CNN.
- She studied molecular biology and theater as an undergrad at Princeton University.
- She is the author of two books: ′From Bin Laden to Facebook 10 Days of Abduction, 10 Years of Terrorism′ and ′Seeds of Terror: An Eyewitness Account of Al-Qaeda’s Newest Center′.
- After in January 22, 2018, she appeared as the CEO of Rapper before the Philippines National Bureau of Investigation, to comply with the subpoena over an online libel complaint issued on January 10 to Ressa, former Rappler reporter Reynaldo Santos, and businessman Benjamin Bitanga.
- In November 2018, Philippines news Rappler and Ressa were indicted on tax evasion charges.
- Visit our site for more information.
All conflicts are local and can be dealt with domestically. Wrong. Because what we?re seeing is that when you?re talking about conflicts involving Muslim issues, there are no local conflicts.