Born on January 2, 1988, Mandy Harvey is an American jazz and pop singer and songwriter who is known for her work on Yahoo: World 3.0 – Deaf Singer Experiences Her Own Music (2015), TRY: Music Jam Session with Mandy Harvey (2015) and The Rebound (2016). She rose to fame after she took the 4th position on America’s Got Talent, season 12, in 2017. For more information on Mandy, read the article below.
Before Fame: Before fame, she participated in America’s Got Talent season 12.
Mandy Harvey Parents/Ethnicity
Harvey was born in Cincinnati, Ohio. She had hearing problems and underwent several surgeries as a child to try to correct them. Her family moved to Colorado when she was a young child.
Mandy Harvey Husband/Boyfriend
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Mandy Harvey
- Nicknames: Mandy
- Birthday: January 2, 1988
- Age: 29 years old
- Birthplace: Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Longmont High School
- Profession: Singer, Songwriter
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Spouse/Husband: Travis
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She was discouraged after losing her hearing.
- She’s also an inspirational speaker.
- She had hearing problems and underwent several surgeries as a child to try to correct them.
- She lost her remaining hearing when she was nineteen, while she was majoring in singing education at Colorado State University; as a result she left the university.
- In 2017, Harvey appeared on America’s Got Talent, season 12, where she took 4th place.