Born in March 2002, Madison VanDenburg is an American singer-songwriter who is best known for being a contestant and making it to the finals in American Idol Season 17. She started singing from the age of 10 and in 2017; she was placed first in the CASA Proctors Talent Show. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Shaker High School.
Madison VanDenburg Ethnicity/Religion
Madison is born in Latham, New York, to Skip Vandenburg and Denine O’Conner. She has two siblings: Chloe O’Conner and Clayton O’Conner.
Madison VanDenburg Boyfriend/Dating
She is in relationship with Steven Mallory and has been in a relationship since 2016. For more information, visit her Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Madison Vandenburg
- Nicknames: Madison
- Birthday: March 2002
- Age: 17 years old (as of May 2019)
- Birthplace: Latham, New York, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Shaker High School
- Profession: Singer, songwriter
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Not Available
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Spouse/Dating: Steven Mallory
Who is Laine Hardy who also made it to American Idol finals? Learn here.
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: Not Available
- Hips Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is best known for being a contestant of American Idol Season 17 and making it to the finals.
- She sang “Speechless” in her audition in New York.
- In 2017, she obtained first position at the CASA Proctors Talent Show.
- She has two siblings: Chloe O’Conner and Clayton O’Conner.
- She began playing karaoke at the age of 10.
Not Available at the moment. Visit our site for more updates.