Born on March 2, 1990, Luke Combs is an American country music singer and songwriter who became famous after his first single “Hurricane” landed on the iTunes’ Top 10 Country Charts in 2015. In early 2017, the singer/songwriter was named one of Sounds Like Nashville’s “Artist to Watch”. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: Before fame, he attended Appalachian State University.
Luke Combs Family/Ethnicity
Born and raised in Asheville, North Carolina, he is a country singer and songwriter who has been performing as a vocalist since his childhood.
Luke Combs Affair/Girlfriend/Married
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Luke Albert Combs
- Nicknames: Luke Combs
- Birthday: March 2, 1990
- Age: 27 years old
- Birthplace: Asheville, North Carolina
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Appalachian State University
- Profession: Singer, songwriter
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Girlfriend: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- While attending A.C. Reynolds High School, Combs played football and performed with multiple vocal groups, including performing a solo in the world-renowned Carnegie Hall.
- Combs released his first EP, The Way She Rides, in February 2014.
- In early 2017, the singer/songwriter was named one of Sounds Like Nashville’s “Artist to Watch”.
- His first original single “Hurricane” was released in April 2015.