Born on June 22, 1993, Loris Karius is a German professional footballer who plays as a goalkeeper for Premier League club Liverpool. He began his career with Stuttgart before moving to Manchester City in 2009. He established himself as first-choice goalkeeper for the Bundesliga side before transferring to Liverpool in 2016 for a fee of £4.7 million. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He started his career with Stuttgart
Loris Karius Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Karius was born in Biberach, Baden-Württemberg. He was born to Christine and Harald Karius.
Loris Karius Affair/Dating/Girlfriend
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Loris Sven Karius
- Nicknames: Loris
- Birthday: June 22, 1993
- Age: 24 years old
- Birthplace: Biberach an der Riss, Germany
- Education: He attended Pestalozzi-Gymnasium Biberach
- Profession: Footballer (Goalkeeper)
- Nationality: Herman
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 6 feet 2 inches (189 cm)
- Weight: 75 kg
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He established himself as first-choice goalkeeper for the Bundesliga side before transferring to Liverpool in 2016 for a fee of £4.7 million.
- His father intended for his son to become a motocross rider.
- He got multiple death threats after he conceded three goals in the Champions League final.