Born on October 18, 1984, Lindsey Vonn is an American former World Cup alpine ski racer who has won four World Cups and gold medal in downhill at the 2010 Winter Olympics. She has the second highest super ranking of all skiers including men and women. She is the most successful American Ski racer and one of the greatest of all skiers. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended University of Missouri High School, an online program.
Lindsey Vonn Ethnicity/Religion
Born as Lindsey Caroline Kildow, she was born in Saint Paul, Minnesota to Linda Anne and Alan Lee Kildow.
Lindsey Vonn Affair/Married/Dating/Boyfriend
She was married to Thomas Vonn on September 29, 2007 and finalized their divorce on January 9, 2013. She then dated Tiger Woods from 2013 to 2015.
She is currently in relationship with Canadian ice hockey player P. K. Subban. Visit her Instagram and twitter for more information.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Lindsey Caroline Vonn
- Nicknames: Lindsey Vonn
- Birthday: October 18, 1984
- Age: 34 years old (as of Feb 2019)
- Birthplace: St. Paul, Minnesota, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: University of Missouri High School
- Profession: ski racer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse/Wife: Thomas Vonn (2007-div. 2013)
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 10 inches (178 cm)
- Weight: 70-74 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 8.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 2 (US)
- Chest Size: 34 inches
- Hips Size: 35 inches
- Waist Size: 26 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 32B
- Body Type: Athletic
- Hair Color: Blonde
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She speaks German fluently.
- She is the most successful American ski racer and considered one of the greatest of all skiers.
- She considers Picabo Street her role model whom she met when she was 10 years old.
- She is of Norwegian ancestry.
- She was taught to ski by her grandfather, Don Kildow.
- She is the first American woman to win gold medal at 2010 Winter Olympics.
- Visit our site for more updates.
Follow your dreams. If you have a goal, and you want to achieve it, then work hard and do everything you can to get there, and one day it will come true.