Born on May 5, 1947, Linda Fairstein is an American author and former prosecutor who is the selling author of a series of novels featuring Manhattan prosecutor Alexandra Cooper. Linda was the head of the sex crimes unit of the Manhattan District Attorney’s office from 1976 to 2002.
To learn more about her, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Vassar College and University of Virginia.
Linda Fairstein Ethnicity/Religion
Linda was born in Mount Vernon in New York. Her parents’ information is not known at the moment.
Linda Fairstein Affair/Married/Husband
She was married to Justin Feldman from 1987 to 2011 (until his death). In September 2014, she married her long-time friend Michael Goldberg. They live in Upper East Side in New York.
Visit her twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Linda Fairstein
- Nicknames: Linda
- Birthday: May 5, 1947
- Age: 72 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: Mount Vernon, New York
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Vassar College, University of Virginia
- Profession: Novelist, author and former prosecutor
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Spouse/Husband: Justin Feldman (m. 1987 – death. 2011), Michael Goldberg (m. 2014-present)
Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is a former prosecutor who focused on crimes of violence against women and children.
- She was the head of the sex crimes unit of the Manhattan District Attorney’s office from 1976 to 2002.
- She is the best-selling author of a series of novels featuring Manhattan prosecutor Alexandra Cooper.
- She was the founder of the Domestic Violence Committee of the New York Women’s Agenda.
- She has been awarded with Glamour Magazines Woman of the Year and the Nero Wolfe Award for Excellence in Crime Writing.
- Visit our site for more updates.
You have to want to write and like to write. Sit down at that desk or machine or laptop and tell stories.