Born on may 13, 1986, Lena Dunham is an American actress, writer, producer and director who is best known for creating, writing and starring in HBO television series Girls (2012-2017). To learn more about her, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Oberlin College.
Lena Dunham Ethnicity/Religion
Lena was born in New York City to Carroll Dunham and Laurie Simmons. Her father is Protestant and her mother is Jewish.
Lena Dunham Affair/Married/Dating
Her current relationship is not known at the moment. However, it has been rumored that she is dating actor Brad Pitt.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Lena Dunham
- Nicknames: Lena
- Birthday: May 13, 1986
- Age: 33 years old (as of May 2019)
- Birthplace: New York City, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Oberlin College
- Profession: Actress, writer, producer, actress
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Protestant on her father’s side and Jewish on her mother’s side
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Spouse/Dating: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
Visit our site for more updates.
- Height: 5 feet 3 inches (160 cm)
- Weight: 65-68 kg (aprox)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 8.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 12 (US)
- Chest Size: 36 inches
- Hips Size: 38 inches
- Waist Size: 28 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 36 inches
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is best known for creating, writing and starring in the series Girls (2012-2017).
- She is older sister of Grace Dunham.
- She became the first woman to win the Directors Guild of America Award for Outstanding Directing–Comedy Series.
- She was announced as one of the most influential people in the world in the Time 100 in 2013.
- Her career started when she producer several independent short films and uploaded them in YouTube.
- She had her career breakthrough with her 2010 feature film Tiny Furniture.
I was constantly preparing for auditions in a way that was crazy… and then I’d literally get cast as, like, a bouncing ball or a fat man or a security guard.