Born in 1978, Laurel Hubbard is a New Zealand weightlifter who is the winner of two gold medals at the 2019 Pacific Games in Samoa and Australian International & Australian Open in Melbourne, she won gold medal with 123 kg snatch and 145 kg clean & jerk, for a total of 268 kg at a bodyweight of 131.83 kg at 90+ kg category in 2017.
To learn more about her, read the article below.
Laurel Hubbard Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality/Gender
She was born and raised in New Zealand. Her father is Dick Hubbard, a former Mayor of Auckland City and the founder of Hubbard Foods. Laurel is a transgender who transitioned to female and became Lauren Hubbard.
Laurel Hubbard Affair/Married
Her relationship status is not available at the moment.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Laurel Hubbard
- Nicknames: Laurel
- Birthday: 1978
- Age: 40/41 years old (as of July 2019)
- Birthplace: New Zealand
- Current Residence: New Zealand
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Weightlifter
- Nationality: New Zealander
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Not Available
- Spouse/Married: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: 90+ kg
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Laurel is the child of Dick Hubbard, a former Mayor of Auckland City and the founder of Hubbard Foods.
- She is a transgender.
- Before her gender transition, Hubbard set New Zealand junior records in 1998 in M105+ Division with snatch 135 kg, clean & jerk 170, total 300 kg.
- At 2017 Australian International & Australian Open in Melbourne, she won gold medal with 123 kg snatch and 145 kg clean & jerk, for a total of 268 kg at a bodyweight of 131.83 kg at 90+ kg category.
- She was qualified for 2018 Commonwealth Games but withdrawn due to an elbow injury.
- She won two gold medals at the 2019 Pacific Games in Samoa.
Not Available at the moment for more information, visit our site.