Born on January 17, 1995, Laura Crane is a British reality television personality and professional surfer who is known for being a contestant of British reality dating show Love Island and being in relationship with fellow contestant Jack Fowler. She was also a surfing champion and represented the UK internationally, and finished fifth in the International Surfing Association European Championships in 2013. To learn more about her, read the article below.
Before Fame: She started surfing since she was a child and became a surfing champion when she was 14.
Laura Crane Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Bristol, England, United Kingdom, she is the daughter of James Broucher and Lindsey Chapman-Broucher.
Laura Crane Affair/Dating/Boyfriend
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Laura Crane
- Nicknames: Laura
- Birthday: January 17, 1995
- Age: 23 years old
- Birthplace: Bristol, England, United Kingdom
- Current Residence: United Kingdom
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Reality television personality, professional surfer
- Nationality: British
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Dating/Boyfriend: Jack Fowler
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: $500000 USD (estimate)
- Height: 5 feet 5 inches
- Weight: 60 kg (132 lbs)
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: 34 inches
- Biceps: Not Available
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 34B
- Waist Size: 26 inches
- Hips Size: 34 inches
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Laura was a champion surfer by the time she was just 14.
- She represented the UK internationally, and finished fifth in the International Surfing Association European Championships in 2013.
- She is known for being a contestant of Love Island.
I am looking for somebody who known what they want, who is confident in their own skin and who is ready for an adventure.