Born on May 11, 1997, Lana Condor is an American actress and dancer who made her debut as Jubilation Lee in the 2016 superhero movie X-Men: Apocalypse. She is most known for her role as a Lara Jean Covey in the 2018 movie To All he Boys I’ve Loved Before. For more information, read the article below.
Lana Condor Ethnicity/Religion/Parents
Born in Can Tho, Vietnam, she was raised in Chicago, Illinois. She was adopted by American parents, Mary Carol and Bob Condor when she was 5 months old. Bob Condor is a two-time Pulitzer Price nominated journalist.
Lana Condor Dating/Boyfriend
She is in relationship with Anthony De La Torre. Although it was rumored that she was dating Noah Centineo, it is not known clearly at the moment. For more information, visit her Instagram and twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Lana Therese Condor
- Nicknames: Lana Condor
- Birthday: May 11, 1997
- Age: 21 years old
- Birthplace: Can Tho, Vietnam
- Current Residence: Santa Monica, California, US
- Education: Loyola Marymount University
- Profession: Actress, Dancer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Asian
- Religion: Not Available (although attended a Catholic school)
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Dating/Boyfriend: Anthony De La Torre
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 3 inches (160 cm)
- Weight: 47 kg (104 lbs)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She was born in Can Tho, Vietnam and raised in Chicago, Illinois.
- Her birth name was Tran Dong Lan, but was baptized Lana Therese Condon after her adoption.
- She studied ballet as a child, training with the Joffrey Ballet, The Rock School for Dance Education, and the Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater.
- Condor made her acting debut as the mutant Jubilation Lee / Jubilee in Bryan Singer’s superhero film X-Men: Apocalypse.