Born on December 9, 1966, Kirsten Gillibrand is an American attorney and politician who is currently serving as the junior United States Senator from New York since January 2009. As a member of the Democratic Party, she was previously the US Representative for New York’s 20th congressional district. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended University of California, Los Angeles and Dartmouth College.
Kirsten Gilllibrand Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Albany, New York, she was born to Douglas Paul Rutnik and Polly Edwina Noonan, she has an older brother and a younger sister. She has English, Austrian, Scottish, German and Irish ancestry.
Kirsten Gillibrand Affair/Married/Husband
She is married to Jonathan Gillibrand, a venture capitalist. They met on a blind date. They married in 2001 in a Catholic Church. For more information, visit her twitter. Also, visit our site for more updates.
The Trump administration once again displays their boundless cruelty by proposing yet another terrible, discriminatory policy.
I want all transgender Americans to know that we will not let anyone erase you. We see you, and we will fight this. https://t.co/tZdBW15vlx
— Kirsten Gillibrand (@SenGillibrand) October 21, 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Kirsten Elizabeth Gillibrand
- Nicknames: Kirsten Gillibrand
- Birthday: December 9, 1966
- Age: 51 years old
- Birthplace: Albany, New York, US
- Current Residence: New York, US
- Education: Dartmouth College, University of California, Los Angeles
- Profession: Politician, Attorney
- Political Party: Democratic
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/Wife: Jonathan Gillibrand (m. 2001)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: $500000 USD (estimated)
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She has English, Austrian, Scottish, German, and Irish ancestry.
- Her maternal grandmother is Dorothea “Polly” Noonan, a founder of the Albany Democratic Women’s Club.
- During her childhood and college years, Gillibrand used the nickname “Tina.”
- She started her Law career joining law firm of Davis Polk & Wardwell as a associate.
- She lives in the town of Brunswick with her husband and their two sons.
- In 2014, Gillibrand published her first book, Off the Sidelines: Raise Your Voice, Change the World.
While we can never truly repay the debt we owe our heroes, the least we should do for our brave veterans is to ensure that the government takes a proactive approach to delivering the services and benefits they have earned, so they can access the care they need and so richly deserve.