Born in April, 1972, Kim Foxx is an American politician and attorney who is currently serving as the State’s Attorney for Cook County, Illinois and is the second African-American to hold the position. She manages the nation’s second largest prosecutor’s office and oversees around 800 attorneys. To learn more about her, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Southern Illinois University.
Kim Foxx Ethnicity/Religion/Education
Kim was born and raised in Illinois. Raised by her mother and her grandmother, she attended Southern Illinois University to receive her undergraduate and her law degree.
Kim Foxx Affair/Married/Husband
She is married o Kelley Fox. They married in 2001 and have two children together. Visit her twitter for more information.
Crimes against children are among the most despicable and those who commit them must be held accountable. I commend the assistant state’s attorney, investigators, and @FBI agents who helped make this extradition possible. https://t.co/A0b1zeRpvi
— Kim Foxx (@SAKimFoxx) April 11, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Kimberly M. FOxx
- Nicknames: Kim Foxx
- Birthday: April 1972
- Age: 47 years old (as of April 2019)
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, US
- Current Residence: Illinois, United States
- Education: Southern Illinois University
- Profession: Attorney
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Not Available
- Spouse/Husband: Kelley Fox (m. 2001)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: Not Available
Who is Jussie Smollett? Learn about him here.
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is a Democrat.
- She was raised by her mother and her grandmother.
- She is currently serving as the State’s Attorney for Cook County, Illinois.
- She manages the nation’s second largest prosecutors office.
- She is the second African American to hold the position.
- She is a member of the board o Adler University.