Born on December 28, 1972, Kevin Stitt is an American businessman and politician who is serving as the 28th Governor of Oklahoma since January 2019 and is the first Native American to serve as governor of Oklahoma. He is also the founder and former chairman and CEO of Gateway Mortgage Group. To learn more about him, read the article below.
Before Fame: he attended Oklahoma State Univesrity.
Kevin Stitt Ethnicity/Religion
Kevin was born in Milton, Florida. His father was the pastor of Riverside Church in Oklahoma. He is a Native American.
Kevin Stitt Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Sarah Hazen and they have six children. For more information, visit his twitter.
It was an honor to join @Google
CEO @sundarpichai as they announced an additional $600 million investment at their data center in Pryor, OK, continuing to expand business, create jobs, and bring innovation to industry. #OklaProud pic.twitter.com/r8hz2g2LaH
— Governor Kevin Stitt (@GovStitt) June 13, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: John Kevin Stitt
- Nicknames: Kevin Stitt
- Birthday: December 28, 1972
- Age: 46 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: Milton, Florida, US
- Current Residence: Oklahoma, US
- Education: Oklahoma State University
- Profession: Politician, Businessman
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: He is a Native American
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Spouse/Wife: Sarah Hazen
- Children: 6
- Net Worth: He is a millionaire
Who is Governor Kay Ivey? Learn here.
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a Republican.
- He is a member of the Cherokee Nation.
- He serves as the 28th Governor of Oklahoma and is the first Native American to serve as governor of Oklahoma.
- He is the founder and former chairman and CEO of Gateway Mortgage Group.
- His father was a pastor.
- He is pro-life.
- He supports gun-rights.
Not Available at the moment.