Born on September 5, 1971, Kevin McAleenan is an American attorney and government who on April 7, 2019 was selected as Acting Secretary for the Department of Homeland Security, following the resignation of Kirstjen Nielsen. He worked as Deputy Commissioner of US Customs and Border Protection from 2014 to 2017 and was selected as Commissioner on May 2017.To learn more about Kevin, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Amherst College and University of Chicago.
Kevin McAleenan Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
He was born in Honolulu, Hawaii to mother from Finland and father of Irish descent. We do not have information on his parents name.
Kevin McAleenan Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Corina Avalos McAleenan. They have two daughters together. For more information, visit his twitter.
#BorderPatrol agents arrested 3 subjects during a human smuggling attempt. The trio crossed the Niagara River on a jet ski near Grand Island, NY where Buffalo Station agents arrested them. #HonorFirst @WDNYnews @CanBorderSOR @NiagRegPolice https://t.co/fdYuFGsQVU pic.twitter.com/CoDegCn6Dx
— CBP Buffalo (@CBPBuffalo) March 14, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Kevin K. McAleenan
- Nicknames: Kevin
- Birthday: September 5, 1971
- Age: 47 years old (as of April 2019)
- Birthplace: Honolulu, Hawaii, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Amherst College, University of Chicago
- Profession: American attorney and government official
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Spouse/Wife: Corina Avalos McAleenan (m. 2002)
- Children: 2 daughters
Secretary of Homeland Security Kirstjen Nielsen will be leaving her position, and I would like to thank her for her service….
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 7, 2019
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He was named Acting Secretary for the Department of Homeland Security after the Kirstjen Nielsen on April 7, 2019.
- He received undergraduate degree from Amherst College and received his Juris Doctor from University of Chicago Law School.
- He was born to mother from Finland and father who was Irish.
- He worked in the private sector from 1998 to 2001 and practiced law.
- In 2015, he was awarded with the Presidential Rank Award which is the highest civil service award in the United States.
There will be impacts to traffic at the border. There will be a slowdown in the processing of trade.