Born on September 2, 1963, George Conway is an American attorney who started his career by serving as a clerk for a judge on US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit and became a partner at Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz later on. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He is a graduate of Harvard University and Yale University.
George Conway Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
George was born in Boston, Massachusetts. His mother is of Filipino descent.
George Conway Affair/Married/Wife
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: George Thomas Conway III
- Nicknames: George Conway
- Birthday: September 2, 1963
- Age: 55 years old (as of March 2019)
- Birthplace: Boston, Massachusetts, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Harvard University, Yale University
- Profession: Attorney
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: He is half Filipino on his mother’s side
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Spouse/Wife: Kellyanne Conway (m. 2001)
- Children: 4
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is an American attorney and a graduate of Harvard and Yale University.
- He started his legal career by serving as a law clerk to Judge Ralph K. Winter, Jr.
- He was one of the lawyers who represented Paula Jones in her lawsuit against US President Bill Clinton.
- On November 9, 2018, Conway and Neal Katyal wrote an op-ed in the New York Times challenging the Constitutionality of Trump’s appointment of Matthew Whitaker as acting attorney general, to replace Jeff Sessions.
- He was a Republican before 2018 but now is independent.
Not Available at the moment.