Born on October 2, 1970, Kelly Ripa is an American actress, dancer, television producer and talk show host who is best known for portraying Hayley Vaughan on the ABC soap opera All My Children from 1990 to 2002. She is also widely known for being the co-host of morning talk show, Live! with Kelly and Ryan. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Eastern Regional High School.
Kelly Ripa Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
She was born and raised in Berlin, New Jersey and was born to Joseph Ripa and Esther. She has a sister named Linda. She has Irish and Italian ancestry.
Kelly Ripa Affair/Married/Husband
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Kelly Maria Ripa
- Nicknames: Kelly Ripa
- Birthday: October 2, 1970
- Age: 48 years old (as of April 2019)
- Birthplace: Berlin, New Jersey, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Eastern Regional High School
- Profession: Actress, dancer, television producer, talk show host
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: She has Irish and Italian ancestry
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse/Wife: Mark Consuelos (1995-Present
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 ft 2½ in (159 cm)
- Weight: 48-52 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: 2 (US)
- Chest Size: 33 inches
- Hips Size: 33 inches
- Waist Size: 25 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 32A
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She was named as one of the Most Powerful People in Media in 2014 by The Hollywood Reporter.
- She is three quarters Italian and one quarter Irish.
- She is known for her role as Hayley Vaughan on the soap opera, All My Children.
- She is the co-host of the morning talk show, Live! with Kelly and Ryan.
- Her sister, Linda, is a children’s book author.
- She is afraid of heights.
- She started learning ballet when she was 3 years old.
- She has a dog named Chewy.
- Visit our site for more updates.
I think children are like pancakes. You sort of ruin the first one, and you get better at it the second time around.