Born in 1983, Katrina Lake is an American businesswoman and entrepreneur who is the founder and CEO of Stitch Fix, a fashion-based subscription established in 2011 and went public in 2017. She was the only woman in 2017 to lean an initial public offering in technology. The value of her company is around $2 billion USD.
Before Fame: She received her bachelors from Stanford University and got her MBA from Harvard Business School.
Katrina Lake Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
The 34 year old entrepreneur was born to a teacher and a doctor in 1983 and grew up in Minnesota and San Francisco. She has a sister.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Katrina Lake
- Nicknames: Katrina
- Birthday: 1983
- Age: 34 years old
- Birthplace: United States
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Stanford University, Harvard University
- Profession: businessperson
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Not Available
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: $500 million USD (approaching)
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She was the only woman in 2017 to lead an public offering in technology.
- She is the founder of the company Stitch Fix and was valued at $2 billion dollar in February 2018.
- She describes herself as “risk-averse”.
- She grew up in San Francisco and Minnesota.
I met more than 100 entrepreneurs and realized that all these entrepreneurs were just as unqualified as I was.