Born on January 3, 1974, Katie Porter is an American attorney and politician who is the US Representative elect for California’s 45th congressional district. As a member of the Democrat, she will be the first Democrat who will represent California’s 45th congressional district. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Yale University and Harvard University.
Katie Porter Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Fort Dodge, Iowa, she grew up in a community in Iowa.
Katie Porter Affair/Married/Husband
She is a divorced mother with 3 children. Her current relationship status is not available at the moment. For more information, visit her twitter.
THURSDAY UPDATE: Thank you. I can't wait to get to work for Orange County and to stand with you 100% of the time! pic.twitter.com/T7kqcZz2sK
— Katie Porter (@katieporteroc) November 16, 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Katherine Porter
- Nicknames: Katie Porter
- Birthday: January 3, 1974
- Age: 44 years old
- Birthplace: Fort Dodge, Iowa, US
- Current Residence: California, US
- Education: Yale University, Harvard University
- Profession: Politician, Attorney
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Spouse/Husband: Divorced
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is a Democrat.
- She is a tenured professor at the University of California, Irvine School of law.
- When she takes office on January 3, 2019, she will become the first Democrat ever elected to represent California 45th congressional district.
- She was raised in a small farming community in Iowa.
- While attending Harvard Law School, she studied under Elizabeth Warren, US Senator from Massachusetts.
Not Available. For more updates, visit our site.