Born on December 28, 1974, Kathleen Kraninger (Kathy Kraninger) is an American government official who is serving in the White House Office of Management and Budget was nominated by President Donald Trump to become the Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. For more information on her, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Marquette University and Georgetown University.
Kathleen Kraninger (Kathy Kraninger) Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Chagrin Falls, Ohio, she attended Marquette University where she studied Political Science and History, and Georgetown University Law Center to obtain her JD.
Kathleen Kraninger (Kathy Kraninger) Affair/Dating/Married/Husband
Her relationship status is not available at the moment. Learn more about her here.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Kathleen L. Kraninger
- Nicknames: Kathleen, Kathy
- Birthday: December 28, 1974
- Age: 43 years old
- Birthplace: Chagrin Falls, Ohio, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Marquette University, Georgetown University
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Who is Dan Coats? Learn more about him here.
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- In 2014, Marquette University awarded Kraninger their ‘Young Alumna of the Year Award’.
- She served in the Department of Transportation (DOT) as Advisor to the Secretary for Policy and Assistant Director of Legislative Affairs.
- She was U.S. Senate, Republican Clerk for the Subcommittee on Homeland Security at the Senate Committee on Appropriations.
- She is a Republican.