Born on January 6, 1984, Kate McKinnon is an American actress and comedian who is best known for being a member on The Big Gay Sketch Show (2007–2010) and Saturday Night Live (2012–present). She is also known for her role on movie Ghostbusters (2016) and as Morgan on the movie The Spy Who Dumped Me (2018). For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Columbia University.
Kate McKinnon Ethnicity/Religion
Kate was born and raised in Sea Cliff, New York to Laura Campbell and Michael Thomas Berthold. She has a younger sister named Emily.
Kate McKinnon Affair/Dating/Girlfriend
Her relationship status is not known at the moment.
She is the first openly lesbian member of SNL and third LGBT member. She has a pet cat named Nino Positano. She does not have a social media account.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Kathryn McKinnon Berthold
- Nicknames: Kate McKinnon
- Birthday: January 6, 1984
- Age: 35 years old (as of April 2019)
- Birthplace: Sea Cliff, New York, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Columbia University
- Profession: Actress, comedian
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Spouse/Girlfriend: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
Who is Cardi B? Learn about her here.
- Height: 5 ft 3½ in (161 cm)
- Weight: 50-52 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 2 (US)
- Chest Size: 33 inches
- Waist Size: 24 inches
- Hips Size: 34 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 32A
- Eye Color: Blue
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She attended Columbia University.
- In 2016 presidential election, Kate played Hillary Clinton on SNL.
- She plays guitar, cello and piano.
- Her sexual orientation is lesbian.
- She is best known as a cast member of The Big Gay Sketch Show (2007–2010) and Saturday Night Live (2012–present).
- She has a younger sister named Emily.
- She is the first openly lesbian cast member of SNL.
- She has a pet cat named Nino Positano.
For an impression, I just find that I can do a lot of the people I love without much research, because I’ve already watched hours and hours of them on video and it seeped into my brain while I wasn’t thinking about it.