Born on April 18, 1980, Justin Amash is an American attorney and politician who has been serving as the US Representative for Michigan’s 3rd congressional district as a member of the Republican Party. To learn more about him, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended University of Michigan.
Justin Amash Ethnicity/Religion
Justin was born in Kentwood, Michigan to Attalah, a Palestinian Christian and Mimi, a Syrian Christian.
Justin Amash Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Kara Janell Day and they have 3 children. For more information, visit his twitter.
Few members of Congress even read Mueller’s report; their minds were made up based on partisan affiliation—and it showed, with representatives and senators from both parties issuing definitive statements on the 448-page report’s conclusions within just hours of its release.
— Justin Amash (@justinamash) May 18, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Justin A. Amash
- Nicknames: Justin Amash
- Birthday: April 18, 1980
- Age: 39 years old (as of May 2019)
- Birthplace: Grand Rapids, Michigan, US
- Current Residence: Michigan, US
- Education: University of Michigan
- Profession: Politician
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: He was born to Palestinian father and Syrian mother
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Aries
- Spouse/Wife: Kara Janell Day
- Children: 3
Who is Pete Buttigieg? Learn about him here.
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a Republican.
- He serves as the US Representative for Michigan’s 3rd congressional district.
- He was first elected to Congress in 2010.
- He is chair of the House Liberty Caucus and is a libertarian Republican.
- Amash and his brothers are co-owners of a Chinese company named Dynamic Source International.
- He was born to a Palestinian Christian father and Syrian Christian mother. His father’s name is Attalah and his mother’s name is Mimi.
- He is an Orthodox Christian.
- He supports Obamacare.
I follow a set of principles, I follow the Constitution. And that’s what I base my votes on. Limited government, economic freedom and individual liberty.