Born on November 13, 1993, Julia Michaels (Julia Carin Cavazos) is an American singer and songwriter who rose to fame after she wrote “Austin and Ally Theme” with songwriter Joleen Beele. She also started writing songs which were given to high profile artists such as Demi Lovato, Gwen Stefani, Hailee Steinfeld. Her debut solo single released in 2017 named “Issues” reached no. 11 on the Billboard Hot 100 and as certified double-platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). Read the article below for more information.
Before Fame: She started singing at the age of 12.
Julia Michaels Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born on Davenport, Iowa, she is the daughter of Juan Manuel and Julie Doreen. Her father, Juan Manuel Cavazos, is Puerto Rican, and changed his name to John Michaels to pursue an acting career.
Julia Michaels Affair/Dating/Boyfriend
Not Available at the moment. For more information, contact her on twitter and Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Julia Carin Cavazos
- Nicknames: Julia Michaels
- Birthday: November 13, 1993
- Age: 23 years old
- Birthplace: Davenport, Iowa, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Singer, Songwriter
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Not Available
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Boyfriend/Dating: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 5 inches (165 cm)
- Weight: 55 kg (approx)
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: 34 inches
- Waist Size: 26 inches
- Hip Size: 35 inches
- Biceps: Not Available
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 32B
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Light Brown
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- In 2012, she made her first TV show appearance in the series Shameless as a performer.
- Her mother bought her a baby piano when she was 11 years old by pawning her diamond ring.
- She had her breakthrough after she wrote the theme song for the TV series, Austin and Ally.
- She performed “Carry Me” at the closing ceremony of the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro Brazil with Norwegian musician Kygo.
- In April 2017, Michaels’ new song “How Do We Get Back to Love” was premiered on the HBO series Girls.