Born on 29 December, 1972, Jude Law is an English actor, filmmaker and producer. He has been nominated for two Academy Awards, three Golden Globe Awards and two British Academy Awards. He rose to fame for his role in the movie “The Talented Mr. Ripley”
Before Fame: Before fame, he started acting with the National Youth Music Theatre
Career / Awards: In 2010, he won Critics’ Circle Theater Award for Hamlet
Jude Law in Fantastic Beasts
Jude Law Dumbledore.
Who are Jude Law’s Family?
Born in Lewisham, London, Jude Law is the second child of Margaret Anne and Peter Robert Law. He has an older sister, who is a photographer by profession.
Is Jude Law Single? Jude Law Affair Jude Law Girlfriend
Law met actress Sadie Frost while working on a film. They got married and divorced on 2003. The couple had three children. In late 2003, he started dating Sienna Miller. In October 2014, he announced that he was expecting a fifth child with Catherine Harding with whom law was no longer in relationship. For more information, contact him on twitter and Instagram
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: David Jude Heyworth Law
- Nicknames: Jude Law
- Birthday: 29 December 1972
- Age: 44 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Lewisham, London, England
- Current Residence: United Kingdom
- Education: National Youth Music Theatre
- Profession: Actor
- Nationality: British
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Spouse/Wife: Sadie Frost
- Children: 5
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 1.82 m
- Weight: 75 kg
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: 43 inches
- Biceps: 15 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: Not Available
- Body Type: Athletic
- Hair Color: Not Available
- Eye Color: Green
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know about
- Jude Law is former roommate of Ewan McGregor and Jonny Lee Miller
- He has one older sister who is a photographer
- He has tattoo on his left forearm of words from The Beatles song “Sexy Sadie” representing his wife, Sadie Frost.
- In 2001, he dropped out from the movie “From Hell”
- Jude Law supports Tottenham Hotspur Football Club in London.
- In 2002, he originally considered for the role of Shinzon of Remus in Star Trek: Nemesis.
- In 2004, he was named as “The Sexiest Man Alive” by People Magazine.
- At the age of 12, he started acting with the National Youth Music Theatre.
- He and his ex-wife, Sadie Frost fought a custody for 2 years.
- Kate Moss is the godmother of his daughter Iris.
My only obligation is to keep myself and other people guessing.
I would never know how to sell myself as a sex symbol. That’s not how I’m programmed.
Success, and even life itself, wouldn’t be worth anything if I didn’t have my wife and children by my side. They mean everything to me.