Born on December 31, 1979, Josh Hawley is an American lawyer and a politician who is currently serving as the 42nd Attorney General of Missouri. He became the Missouri nominee for US senate in Missouri’s 2018 US Senate election, running against Claire McCaskill. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Stanford University and Yale University.
Josh Hawley Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born and raised in Lexington, Missouri, he is a lawyer and a politician. His parents’ information is not available at the moment.
Josh Hawley Affair/Dating/Married/Wife
With 6 weeks to Election Day, we’re launching a new tour: Stop Schumer, Fire Claire! The Senate hangs in the balance and a vote for @clairecmc is a vote for the radical leftwing agenda of the Pelosi-Schumer-Bernie Sanders Left. #MOSen pic.twitter.com/owrkOgJQLj
— Josh Hawley (@HawleyMO) September 24, 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Joshua David Hawley
- Birthday: December 31, 1979
- Age: 38 years old
- Birthplace: Lexington, Missouri, US
- Current Residence: Missouri, US
- Education: Stanford University, Yale University
- Profession: Lawyer, Politician
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Spouse/Wife: Erin Morrow
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a Republican.
- At age 28, Hawley wrote a biography of Theodore Roosevelt for Yale University Press entitled Theodore Roosevelt: Preacher of Righteousness.
- In 2016, Hawley ran for Attorney General of Missouri, and on August 2, he defeated Kurt Schaefer in the Republican primary with 64% of the vote.
- He is running against Claire McCaskill in the primary election 2018 for the position of Senator of Missouri.
More than 150 years after Lincoln’s Emancipation Proclamation, slavery is illegal almost everywhere. But it is still not abolished – not even here, in the land of the free. On the contrary, there is a cancer of violence, a modern-day slavery growing in America by the day, in the very places where we live and work. It’s called human trafficking.