Born on May 27, 1970, Joseph Fiennes is an English actor who is best known for his role as William Shakespeare in Shakespeare in Love. He has also appeared as Sir Robert Dudley in Elizabeth, Commisar Danilov in Enemy at the Gates and Fred in the series The Handmaid’s Tale. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He trained for three years at London’s Guildhall School of Music and Drama.
Joseph Fiennes Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
He was born in Salisbury, England to Mark Fiennes and Jennifer Lash. He has pan-British Isles ancestry. His siblings are also actor and is an eight cousin of Charles, Prince of Wales.
Joseph Fiennes Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Maria Dolores Dieguez. They have two daughters. We cannot find his social media account at the moment.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Joseph Alberic Twisleton-Wykeham-Fiennes
- Nicknames: Joseph Fiennes
- Birthday: May 27, 1970
- Age: 49 years old (as of August 2019)
- Birthplace: Salisbury, Wiltshire, England
- Education: Guildhall School of Music and Drama
- Profession: Actor
- Nationality: British
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Spouse/Wife: Maria Dolores Dieguez (m. 2009)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 6 feet (183 cm)
- Weight: 65-75 kg (approx)
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- His father was late novelist Jini Fiennes.
- He has pan-British Isles ancestry.
- He is an eighth cousin of Charles, Prince of Wales.
- His siblings are actors.
- In 1999, he was chosen as one of the 50 most sexiest stars by People magazine.
- He was the first choice of Roman Polanski for the main role in The Pianist.
- He is skilled at swimming, horse riding and rock-climbing.
- During his childhood, he moved between London, Wiltshire and Ireland 14 times.
- He appears as Fred in the series The Handmaid’s Tale.
Being the youngest makes you long for more of a voice. You find that voice early in theatrics of the kitchen. I was the one screaming, ‘Hey, where is my food?’.
For more information, visit our site.