Born on July 1, 1970, Joni Ernst is an American politician and combat veteran who has been serving as the junior United States Senator for Iowa since 2015 as a member of the republican Party. Prior to this, she served in the Iowa Army National Guard from 1993 to 2015. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Iowa State University and Columbus State University.
Joni Ernst Ethnicity/Religion
Joni was born as Joni Kay Culver to Marilyn and Richard Culver.
Joni Ernst Affair/Married/Husband
She was married to Gail Ernst from 1992 to 2019. They have one child. For more information, visit her twitter.
I'm inspired by the incredible story of Christopher Billmyer, a combat veteran who returned home from war and found solace in painting. Christopher, thank you for your service, and I wish you nothing but the best in your next chapter. https://t.co/sM91hEvenI
— Joni Ernst (@joniernst) May 25, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Joni Kay Ernst
- Nicknames: Joni Ernst
- Birthday: July 1, 1970
- Age: 48 years old (as of May 2019)
- Birthplace: Red Oak, Iowa, US
- Current Residence: Iowa, US
- Education: Iowa State University (BA), Columbus State University (MPA)
- Profession: Combat veteran, Politician
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Spouse/Husband: Gail Ernst (m. 1992 – div. 2019)
- Children: 1
- Net Worth: Not Available
Who is Andrew Yang? Learn about him here.
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is an American combat veteran and politician.
- She is a Republican and is serving as the junior US Senator for Iowa since 2015.
- She served in the Iowa Army National Guard from 1993 to 2015.
- She is the first woman to represent Iowa in the US Congress and is the first female combat veteran elected to the US Senate.
- She has proposed to eliminate the Environmental Protection Agency.
- She has an “A” rating from National Rifle Association.
- She opposes same-sex marriage and is pro-life.
- In an interview, she revealed that she had been raped in college.
It’s time to stop spending money we don’t have and balance the budget.
- The forces of violence and oppression don’t care about the innocent.