Born on March 28, 1987, Jonathan Van Ness is an American hairdresser podcaster and television personality who is best known for his role as the grooming expert on the series Queer Eye on Netflix. He is also known for his role on the web series Gay of Thrones.
For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Aveda Institute.
Jonathan Van Ness Ethnicity/Religion
Jonathan was born in Quincy, Illinois. His mother’s name is Mary Winters.
Jonathan Van Ness Affair/Dating/Sexuality
Jonathan’s sexual orientation is gay.
This was never about topping charts, it was about having a creative outlet that was mine, but it was too slow, people didn’t get it, #GettingCurious actually got cancelled the day before I booked Queer Eye. I kept creating & believing anyway. I’m so grateful 4 your support & ❤️ pic.twitter.com/Ge0BkLTqGA
— Jonathan Van Ness (@jvn) July 6, 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Jonathan Van Ness
- Nicknames: Jonathan Van Ness
- Birthday: March 28, 1987
- Age: 32 years old (as of October 2019)
- Birthplace: Quincy, Illinois, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Aveda Institute
- Profession: Hairdresser, television personality
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Aries
- Spouse/Dating: Not Available
- Sexual orientation: Gay
- Height: 6 feet (183 cm)
- Weight: 70 kg (approx)
- Body Type: Slim
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is best known for his role as the grooming expert on the series Queer Eye.
- He is also known for his work on the web series Gay of Thrones.
- He is openly gay throughout his life.
- He has stated that he experienced bullying and received death threats.#
- Van Ness was the first non-female cheerleader at Quincy Senior High School and was a cheerleader in college.
- He started his career as a personal assistant at sally Hershberger Salon.
- He has appeared in Taylor Swift’s “You Need to calm Down” music video.
- He has psoriasis.
Not Available at the moment. For more information, visit our site.