Born on December 29, 1938, Jon Voight is an American actor who is best known for his roles in the films Anaconda, Midnight Cowboy, Coming Home, and Transformers and has received an Academy Award for his role in Coming Home. He is the father of actress Angelina Jolie and actor James Haven. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Catholic University of American.
Jon Voight Ethnicity/Religion
Jon was born in Yonkers, New York to Barbara and Elmer Voight. He has two brothers and was raised Catholic.
Jon Voight Married/Wife/Children
He was married to Lauri Peers from 1962 to 1967. He married actress Marcheline Bertrand in 1971 and had two children. They divorced in 1980. Visit his twitter.
To my fellow Americans. Part 2. pic.twitter.com/uhqpbzwHhS
— Jon Voight (@jonvoight) May 25, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Jonathan Vincent Voight
- Nicknames: Jon Voight
- Birthday: December 29, 1938
- Age: 80 years old (as of May 2019)
- Birthplace: Yonkers, New York, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Catholic University of America
- Profession: Actor
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Spouse/Wife: Lauri Peters (m. 1962; div. 1967), Marcheline Bertrand (m. 1971; div. 1978)
- Children: 2 (Angelina Jolie, James Haven)
- Height: 6′ 2½” (1.89 m)
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is the father of Angelina Jolie and James Haven.
- He is best known for his roles in Anaconda, Midnight Cowboy, Coming Home, and Transformers.
- He has won an Academy Award and four nominations.
- He is a Republican.
- His father was a professional golfer.
- He was considered for the role of Superman in Superman (1978).
- Visit our site for more updates.
If Washington is a two-party town, why can’t Hollywood be one too?