Born on January 27, 1955, John Roberts is an American attorney who is serving as the 17th and current Chief Justice of the United States since 2005. He has been described as having a conservative judicial philosophy in his jurisprudence. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Harvard University.
John Roberts Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Buffalo, New York, he was born to Rosemary and John Glover Roberts Sr. He has Irish, Welsh and Czech ancestry. He grew with up with three sisters: Kathy, Peggy and Berbere.
John Roberts Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Jane Sullivan. They adopted two children, John and Josephine. For more updates, visit our site.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: John Glover Roberts Jr.
- Nicknames: John Roberts
- Birthday: January 27, 1955
- Age: 63 years old
- Birthplace: Buffalo, New York, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Harvard University
- Profession: Attorney
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Irish, Welsh and Czech ancestry
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Spouse/Wife: Jane Sullivan (m. 1996)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: $4.2 million USD (estimated)
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is serving as the 17th and current Chief Justice of the United States.
- He attended an all-male Catholic high school.
- He is the first student from his school to be admitted at Harvard University.
- He reportedly met his wife, Jane Sullivan, on a blind date.
- He is of Irish, Welsh and Czech ancestry.
- He started his legal career when he clerked for Judge Henry Friendly of the US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
The way to stop discrimination on the basis of race is to stop discriminating on the basis of race.