Born on September 8, 1951, John McDonell is a British Labour Party politician who was appointed the Shadow Chancellor of the Exchequer in September 2015. He has been MP for Hayes and Harlington since 1997 general election. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended St Joseph’s College and Burnley Technical College.
John McDonnell Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Born in Liverpool, England, he is an English politician. His family information is not available at the moment.
John McDonnell Affair/Married/Wife
He has been married twice in his life. He was first married to Marilyn Jean Cooper from 1971 to 1987 and had two daughters. He is currently married to Cynthia Marie Pinto (m. 1995) and ha a son. Visit his twitter for more information.
My older brother, Brian, took me as a 14 year old to see four of the first stage World Cup final matches at Wembley in 1966 with Gordon Banks in goal. A brilliant goalie and a real gentleman. Condolences to all his family and friends. https://t.co/fC5s3LQDZO
— John McDonnell MP (@johnmcdonnellMP) February 12, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: John Martin McDonnell
- Nicknames: John McDonnell
- Birthday: September 8, 1951
- Age: 67 years old
- Birthplace: Liverpool, England
- Current Residence: United Kingdom
- Education: St Joseph’s College, Burnley Technical College
- Profession: Politician
- Political Party: Labuor
- Nationality: English
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Spouse/Wife: Marilyn Jean Cooper (1971-1987), Cynthia Marie Pinto (m. 1995)
- Children: Two daughters and a son
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Learn about Theresa May.
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a British Labour Party politician.
- He has the Member of Parliament for Hayes and Harlington since 1997.
- He has served as chair of the Socialist Campaign Group in Parliament and the Labour Representation Committee.
- He was one of the thirty-six Labour MPs to nominate Jeremy Corbyn as a candidate in the Labour leadership election of 2015.
- In 2006, McDonnell said that “Marx, Lenin and Trotsky” were his intellectual influences.
I’ve been waiting for this for a generation! We’ve got to demand systemic change. Look, I’m straight, I’m honest with people: I’m a Marxist.