Born on July 26, 1939, John Howard is an Australian former politician who served as the 25th Prime Minister of Australia and is the second-longest serving Australian Prime Minister. To learn about him, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended University of Sydney.
John Howard Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Howard was born to Mona and Lyall Howard as the fourth son. His ancestors were of English, Scottish and Irish descents.
John Howard Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Janette Parker (m. 1971). They have 3 children.
Read the article written by The Guardian here.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: John Winston Howard
- Nicknames: John Howard
- Birthday: July 26, 1939
- Age: 79 years old (as of March 2019)
- Birthplace: Earlwood, New South Wales, Australia
- Current Residence: Australia
- Education: University of Sydney
- Profession: Former politician who served as the Prime Minister of Australia
- Nationality: Australian
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Leo
- Spouse/Wife: Janette Parker (m. 1971)
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: Not Available
Who is Fraser Anning? Learn more about him here.
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He was born as the fourth son of Mona and Lyall Howars.
- His ancestors were English, Irish, and Scottish.
- He started his political career by joining Liberal Party in 1957.
- He served as the 25th Prime Minister of Australia.
- He is the second longest serving Australian Prime Minister.
- He was a commercial lawyer before entering politics.
We want to assert the very principle that truth is absolute, truth is supreme, truth is never disposable in national political life.
Truth is absolute, truth is supreme, truth is never disposable in national political life.